Find our 501c3 here.
Mentor Interest Form
Living above life’s challenges and finding purpose is easier done together than alone. As a Sister Friend mentor you will disciple and share resources with women interested in making intentional efforts to make life’s challenges into possibilities for their futures.
- Quick to love unconditionally and slow to judge
- Comfortable and confident to share your life with your Sister Friend
- Assess needs and implement goals/objectives toaccomplish solutions
- Participate in your Sister Friend weekly appointments, based on scheduling convenience
- Help develop your discipling relationship thru weekly phone calls to your Sister Friend (1-2 hours per week)
- Keep your Sister Friend File up to date
- Encourage accountability and offer spiritual training
- Share developmental resources
Mentor Expectations and Requirements
- Relationship with God and scripturally sound
- Have a heart for the women of the Curtis Bay community
- Attend the Women of Hope weekly gathering for 4 consecutive weeks
- Complete Training (workshop, attend core classes, and Chazown)
- Be involved in a local Church community
If you are interested in a unique opportunity to build this kind of relationship please fill out the form below and we will email the formal application to you.